Sep 1, 2010

Poll: So you're Ilsa Lund...

This my new super duper ingenious poll. 
The other day I watched "Casablanca" again and I thought: "If I was Ilsa, would I go with Victor Laszlo?". 
And then I thought "Hey, that's a good question to ask in my new super duper ingenious poll!". 


You're Ilsa Lund...you're standing in the airport... the plane has to go...Victor, your (kind of dull) husband is waiting...Rick is "thinking for both" and telling you you gotta go forever...So, you:

a) Hold back your tears and go with Victor Laszlo.
b) To hell with the cause, you stay with Rick.
c) To hell with both, you start a new friendship with Captain Renault.

Please, choose your answer in the SIDEBAR. Your comments/arguments are welcome.

PS: Remember, why are you writing your next piece of work using the same old Times New Roman or Arial, when you can use classy Ingrid Bergman's Handwriting Font?

7 comments:

  1. Siempre con Rick, ¡que viva el amor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats pretty hard. I love Paul Henreid's accent but Bogart, is well Bogart. Gahh this is too difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing that because of Rick's heavy smoking and interest in 19-year-olds (named Lauren), Ilsa decided to move on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason I can't get on the comments on your new post. Anyway Irene Dunn is fabulous.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvonne,

    I changed the comment form to pop up window, maybe that way it will work better. Yeah, Irene was great! Thanks for stopping by ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some reason I can't get on the comments on your new post. Anyway Irene Dunn is fabulous.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing that because of Rick's heavy smoking and interest in 19-year-olds (named Lauren), Ilsa decided to move on...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...